fReE mAkEoVeR
gotten this free makeover from an agency .. dun quite remember the name... the same forgetful me. hehe... anyway the choerographer cum model cum photographer and the sales rep cum model cum ex-air-steward looked really beautiful. but they were too "cheong hei". wanted to leave immediately after the photoshoot but as usual... there's no free lunch in the world. they wanted me to sign up for their packages so they kept persuading... poor kenz had to wait for me downstairs for more than an hour... but i rejected their offer straight..
think i'm getting better in rejecting things that I dun really need. hehe. previously i'll be embarrassed especially to nice people and ended wasting unneccessary.
now.. I'M ARMOURED!
the X-factor of the day... the XTRA short cheongsum and boots...
the worst factor ... the makeup and hairdo... i think i can do better makeup than her. as for the hairdo, my bridal artist is so much better!

think i'm getting better in rejecting things that I dun really need. hehe. previously i'll be embarrassed especially to nice people and ended wasting unneccessary.
now.. I'M ARMOURED!
the X-factor of the day... the XTRA short cheongsum and boots...
the worst factor ... the makeup and hairdo... i think i can do better makeup than her. as for the hairdo, my bridal artist is so much better!


2 Comments:
Ya it's a bit ugly! and the super short cheong sam. funny to see you in this hairstyle !
Very the Spicy. Not like the usual you. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home